It’s been another year and somehow you keep coming back for this crap day in and day out.
We’ve had fun bringing you all sorts of material in 2010 and the fun won’t stop in 2010. We’ve already got some ideas simmering for the next couple of months that I think you guys are going to enjoy. So for the last time in the ’10, let’s do the Friday Links and get ready to bring on ’11.
The hit single people are still buzzing about:
Now that you had to endure that one last time, we owe you some links…
- The worst ads of 2010. LINK HERE
- The best movies of 2010. LINK HERE
- The worst cell phones of 2010. LINK HERE
- The best media scandals of 2010. LINK HERE
- The top weird science stories of 2010. LINK HERE
- Top Internet memes of 2010. LINK HERE
- The 20 worst songs of 2010. LINK HERE
- The 10 most powerful Tweets of 2010. LINK HERE
- The NY Times 2010 in pictures. LINK HERE
- The best sports pictures of 2010. LINK HERE
- The sports media awards for 2010. LINK HERE
- The 9 funniest political ads of the 2010 elections. LINK HERE
- The gayest Glee moments from 2010. LINK HERE
That should kill some time for you before you pop open your first magnum of Moet, no? If we don’t talk, have a happy new year. And we’ll see you on the other side of the calendar.