Yesterday morning, I walked outside my front door.
I guess it had iced over night and soon I was on my ass. And not like I barely fell, I mean it was like one of those banana peel scenes in a cartoon. My feet flew out from under me and I busted it. HARD. So hard it left me with a sore tailbone and damn fine bruise on my arm.
So last night I’m remembering how awful it is to be barely awake, but kissing concrete so I went to Walgreens to buy some salt.
I tried Vincent’s market in Soulard as well. But they were sold out. So I gave up. No salt was tossed liberally on my walk and this morning I went ahead and bit it again. Albeit a bit less hard, but still, I was down on the ground, in a tie, trying to stand up like a newborn deer.
And somebody get me a job in San Diego ASAP.
Now on to the supersized Friday Links. Supersized because of all the people that complained that I was lazy for not putting them up last week…
- He-Man? Four Non-Blondes? Why the hell not. LINK HERE (HT: FWC)
- If you don’t like heights, I wouldn’t suggest this job. LINK HERE (HT: Jack T.)
- The Daily Patdown. The TSA is the gift that keeps giving. LINK HERE (HT: JRH)
- Did you know that a stick grenade even existed? LINK HERE
- Animals riding animals. The website. LINK HERE
- The 50 funniest Amazon reviews. LINK HERE
- A bus driver creams a snowman in the middle of the road. LINK HERE (HT: JRH)
- Every movie from 2010 in 6 minutes. Great editing. LINK HERE
That’s it. That’s the links.
See you at the EJD on Sunday.