Dear Timberwolves fans,
Every week, on a Saturday, I’ll be recommending the top five Timberwolves articles that you should read.
(Assuming you haven’t read them yet)
Whether they’re from the media—local and national—or the blogosphere, I’ll give you a snippet with an embedded link to the article.
So, if you like what you read and want to finish it, all you have to do is click on the picture.
Alright …. here are the top five Timberwolves articles for this week:
1) Karl Anthony-Towns Thinks It’s a ‘Matter of Time’ Until He’s Best Player in NBA
2) Why are the Timberwolves playing only three preseason games?
3) Gorgui Dieng says Louisville’s troubles don’t diminish accomplishments
4) Wolves notes: New dad Nemanja Bjelica returns to practice
5) INBOX: First Week of Camp
Stay tuned for next week.
Go Timberwolves! Get your howl on.
Last but not least, check out the latest Timberwolves news: