- The Angels insist that Ervin Santana’s arm is just fine after his disastrous outing this weekend. I am going to go ahead and disagree, the fact that the Halos have had to go out of their way to state that Santana is not having any problems pretty much signals that there is some concern amongst Angel management. Where there is smoke there is fire.
- Jason Bulger is going so well right now that he gets a locker near the rest of the pitchers now. You’re finally a real boy Pinocchio. Bulger credits his recent success to a mechanical adjustment from Mike Butcher.
- Here is an Angel draft preview for anyone interested in the Angels’ plans for the upcoming amateur draft.
- That 17-3 rout at the hand of the Cheater Sox got so bad that Mike Scioscia nearly had Robb Quinlan pitch.
- INJURY UPDATE: Dustin Moseley is throwing again, but the doctors still have no idea what is wrong with him. Don’t count on him returning to the majors anytime soon.