- Andrew Gallo, the drunk driver who caused the car crash that killed Nick Adenhart and two others, has been officially indicted on three counts of murder and additional felonies for his role in the crash. Police reports show that Gallo’s blood-alcohol content was nearly three times the legal limit.
- PUFF PIECE ALERT: Torii Hunter gets some love for his leadership in a trying season for the Angels.
- The black cloud that is Steve Bisheff reaches new heights by speculating, after just three games back, that Vlad Guerrero might be on pace to decline into nothingness. While Bisheff makes some valid points, how about we give Guerrero a chance to actually get a few more games under his belt before writing a pre-emptive obituary.
- Bobby Abreu talks about ending his lengthy home run drought.
- A quick look at how the Angels top prospects are doing thus far this year.
- INJURY UPDATE: Kelvim Escobar was lights out in his rehab start with the Single-A Quakes last night. He should make one more rehab start at Triple-A Salt Lake before rejoining the Angels. It looks more and more like he is going to slot into the rotation though it still makes more sense in my mind for him to work as a set-up man with Scot Shields out.