- Steve Bisheff points out that the Angel line-up lacks power. This is news?
- Speaking of power, Mike Scioscia isn’t too worried about the recent lack of power from the team. And why should he? The Angels have lacked power for years and it has never really stopped them.
- The Angels are not worried about Ervin Santana’s struggles. Well, that makes one of us.
- The Angels fired their international scouting director for “improper activities” conducted by some scouts that he had hired. There is no specification on what those improper activities were, but skimming is a rampant problem amongst international scouts and MLB is starting to crack down on the practice.
- When Kelvim Escobar takes the mound this weekend it won’t just be to help the Angels, but also to prove he is healthy so he can get a nice contract as a free agent this summer.