• Boston.com hopes the Boston Celtics can pull a page out of the San Antonio Spurs’ play book and win an title with an aging core and in particular how a shortened season can help Boston like the lockout did for the 1999 Spurs.
• Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich chats with a participant at this past Rock ‘n’ Roll half-marathon in San Antonio.
• Express News’ Tim Griffin gives a healthy scoop of NBA player’s Twitter reactions to today’s news the lockout might have ended the NBA season.
• Pounding the Rock has a funny photo of Manu detailing the complex world of the BRI.
• If there is any silver-lining in the possible canceled NBA season is the fact the women of the gentleman’s club Rick Cabaret will be hooping throughout the lockout. And by hooping I mean women running up and down the court in next to nothing.
Got a Spurs link to share? Leave us thelinkin the comments and we will be sure to post it.