Last week's guru performance was akin to the Seattle game: deplorable from top to bottom. No one got a single guess correct, and we had to settle on the score prediction tiebreaker to settle it. So MarijnPessers was like Kenny Vaccaro, the one guy that went into Seattle and sort of showed up, but it doesn't change the miserable overall result. This is a big win for him, though, as it puts him within striking distance of first place. It's very tight at the top and these last three weeks are going to be interesting. The standings are at the very bottom of the post.
Make your predictions for the Rams game and try to win a $50 gift card to NFL.com at the end of the season. Here's how it works: answer each of the five questions below (5th question is the tiebreaker) in the comment section. If you win, you get your picture pimped on the blog the following week and you automatically go into the standings as a weekly winner for the season. The person with the most weekly wins at the end of the season will win the $50 gift card. Good luck, here are the questions:
1. How many turnovers will the Saints get? (talking takeaways here)
2. How many catches will Robert Meachem have?
3. Name a Saints player other than Jimmy Graham that will score a touchdown in this game.
4. Who will lead the Saints in yards from scrimmage in this game (receiving and rushing combined)?
5. How many yards passing for Brees?
1. Eliza18s and Gary J. 2.33
3. MarijnPessers and jdupp22 2
4. swebbmann 1.33
5. RickySpanish, SaintsNation and critter4319 1