Congrats to swebbmann for getting the win this week. He's now tied for second place with Gary J., still chasing Eliza18s for the top spot. He needed the bonus question to sneak out a win, we've seen some tightly contest battles so far.
Make your predictions for the Jets game and try to win a $50 gift card to NFL.com at the end of the season. Here's how it works: answer each of the five questions below (5th question is the tiebreaker) in the comment section. If you win, you automatically go into the standings as a weekly winner for the season. The person with the most weekly wins at the end of the season will win the $50 gift card. Good luck, here are the questions:
1. Who will record the first tackle of the game for the Saints on defense (special teams and offensive tackles won't count)?
2. How many touchdown passes will Brees throw?
3. Which player will lead the Saints in receiving yards?
4. Which player will catch Drew Brees' first completion?
5. How many yards rushing will Chris Ivory have against his old team?
1. Eliza18s 2.33
2. Gary J and swebbmann 1.33
4. MarijnPessers and jdup22 1