We have someone who is now in sole control of 3rd place in jdup22 thanks to his second Saints Nation Guru victory of the season based on his predictions in the 49ers game. That three way tie is paying off for Eliza18s and Gary J. right now as they are both clinging tight to the lead in the standings with that 0.33 point boost. Meanwhile I'm still looking for my first victory of the season. This hasn't been a good prediction year for me, but the Saints are 8-2 so it's hard to complain too much.
Make your predictions for the Falcons game and try to win a $50 gift card to NFL.com at the end of the season. Here's how it works: answer each of the five questions below (5th question is the tiebreaker) in the comment section. If you win, you automatically go into the standings as a weekly winner for the season. The person with the most weekly wins at the end of the season will win the $50 gift card. Good luck, here are the questions:
1. How many times will the Saints intercept Matt Ryan?
2. How many times will the Saints sack Matt Ryan (bonus point if you can name the player that will register the first sack)?
3. Who will score the Saints' first offensive touchdown?
4. Who will lead the Saints in tackles in this game?
5. How many yards rushing will Mark Ingram have?
1. Eliza18s and Gary J. 2.33
3. jdupp22 2
4. swebbmann 1.33
5. MarijnPessers and critter4319 1