1. Vasyl Lomachenko: Nicholas Walters is a former world champion, undefeated, and has KO’d and defeated some of the best fighters of our time, and Loma put on such a clinic that after seven rounds, Walters wanted “No Mas”. He knew he was done and I actually give him credit for that.
2. Terry Flanagan: Retained his WBO World Lightweight title in Wales with a bruising performance over tough-nosed veteran Orlando Cruz.
3. Robert Whittaker: That’s now six in a row for Whittaker, this time in his first UFC main event and violently over Derek Brunson, another violent man.
4. Andrew Holbrook: Pulled off a good-sized upset of top prospect Jake Matthews in the co-main of Saturday’s Fight Night card from Melbourne.
5. Paulo Ferreira/Jonathan Paul Thomas/Tiago dos Santos/Jaime Soares/Horlando de Jesus Monteiro/Nicolas Penzer/Rodolpho Oliveira/Igor Silva/Serena Gabrielli/Yasmine Wilson: Your gold medal winners at the IBJJF Paris International Open.
6. Ohara Davies: I know the Wales card got most of the attention, but Wembley put on a hell of a card, and it was headlined by Davies taking the WBC Silver junior welterweight title from Andrea Scarpa.
7. Liam Williams: The British prospect claimed a WBO regional belt while staying undefeated on the Flanagan-Cruz card via an 8th-round TKO.
8. Theo Christakos: Is the new BRACE Welterweight champion after a first-round TKO of Rick Alchin in the main event on BRACE 45 on Fight Pass.
9. Eduard Vartanyan: In an absolute firefight of a main event, Vartanyan earned a razor-thin SD over Alexandr Shabliy at ACB 49.
10. Rungravee Sasiprapa: Avenged his earlier loss to Mathias Gallo with a main event win on TopKing TK 11.
11. Raufeon Stots: Defeated journeyman Jeff Curran in the main event of the ever-rare weeknight MMA, Victory FC 53 on Fight Pass.
12. Katie Taylor: The decorated Irish gold medalist made her much anticipated pro debut with a bang, earning a third-round TKO.
13. Dan Kelly: Dan Kelly is 83 years old and refuses to stop winning UFC fights.
14. Tyson Pedro: Got the only submission on the entire UFC Melbourne card, and got rewarded with fifty large for it.
15. Ben Nguyen: Just a personal choice, as watching his boxing was glorious, both in technique and in power. Earned a nice win over Geane Herrera and as Dan Hardy said, it’s time for him to get a big-time player in the flyweight division.