1. Robin van Roosmalen: If this was truly RvR’s swan song from kickboxing, he left on one hell of a note, putting on a classic against Serhiy Adamchuk and retaining his featherweight championship in a bloody affair.
2. Mairis Briedis: The good news? He defeated Mike Perez to move along in the cruiserweight division of the World Boxing Super Series. The bad news? A date with Oleksandr Usyk awaits. Good luck.
3. Michael Duut: It took just 48 seconds…COMBINED, for Michael Duut to left hook his way through the Glory light heavyweight tournament with two KOs over Dragos Zubco and Manny Mancha with his left hand.
4. Regian Eersel: Eersel continues to rule over Lion Fight, this time KOing Matous Kohout, avenging a previous loss to him, in the fifth round of their Super Middleweight title fight.
5. Luis Tavares: In a big upset, Tavares, who was the reigning Enfusion light heavyweight champion, defeated Jahfarr Wilnis for the Enfusion heavyweight championship, making him a two-division champion.
6. Mladen Brestovac: Took just 36 seconds to turn off Hesdy Gerges’s lights on the Glory 45 main card, as Brestovac continues his climb towards another shot at the Glory Heavyweight strap.
7. Jessica Chavez: One of the best female boxers in the world continued looking dominant, putting challenger Esmeraldo Moreno on her wallet en route to a dominant win on Televisa.
8. Yousri Belgaroui: In a solid upset, Belgaroui cut up Jason Wilnis surgically, forcing the doctor’s hand in the very first round in the Glory 45 Superfight Series headliner.
9. Lucas dos Santos Pinheiro/Joao Miyao/Gianni Grippo/Renato Forasieppi/Dante Leon/Lucas Rocha de Freitas/Thomas Alban Loubersanes/Jackson Sousa/Aaron Johnson/Amanda Nogueira/Michelle Nicolini/Catherine Perret/Alison Tremblay: Your IBJJF Pan No-Gi champions. Extra props to Sousa and Nicolini for winning their openweight classes, as well.
10. Guadalupe Martinez Guzman: In a rare TKO for the women’s junior bantamweight division, WBC world champ Guzman stopped Carlota Santos in the ninth round.
11. Superbon Banchamek: In the main event of Enfusion Live 53, Superbon put on a master class of striking in a win over the ever-dangerous Mohamed Khamal.
12. Cassio Werneck: Earned a submission win in the main event ofe Fight To Win Pro 49 in Chicago.
13. Amanda Diggins: Earned an overtime submission over Sarah Kaufman in the main event of Chael P. Sonnen’s Submission Underground on Sunday.
13. Nikolay Aleksakhin: TKO’d undefeated UFC vet Michael Graves in the main event of Fight Nights Global 74.
14. Elijah Clarke: In the co-main event of the Lion Fight 38, Clarke pitched a near-shutout over Juan Jackson.
t15. Krzysztof Glowacki: Landed a mean fifth-round KO over Leonardo Damian Bruzzese in the co-main of Saturday’s World Boxing Super Series bout.
t15. Daron Cruickshank: I mean, just watch this sequence.