1. Rose Namajunas: What about this was crazier? The two knockdowns? The first-round finish? Or Joanna Champion TAPPING TO STRIKES?!?!
2. Georges St. Pierre: No description even needed. What a fight, what a show, and what a fighter.
3. TJ Dillashaw: Called his shot and sent it into the bleachers, testing Cody Garbrandt’s chin and passing with flying colors.
4. Ryan Bader: Defended his Bellator Light Heavyweight championship and did it emphatically, with a second-round TKO over a very tricky Linton Vassell. A rematch with Phil Davis looms.
5. Sergey Lipinets: On his 13th professional bout, Lipinets is now a world champion, taking home the vacant IBF Junior Welterweight title with a win over journeyman Akihiro Kondo.
6. Deontay Wilder: Got some brutal vengeance on the only man to go the distance with him, putting on an absolutely brutal demolition of Bermane Stiverne.
7. Dmitry Bivol: Defended his (non-interim anymore) WBA World Light Heavyweight strap in Monaco on HBO, flattening Trent Broadhurst in the first round.
8. DJ Jackson: In a huge main event at Fight To Win Pro 53, Jackson edged Gilbert Burns by split-decision.
9. Stephen Thompson: Wonderboy used his movement to give Jorge Masvidal next to nothing to work with in their bout, earning a shutout win and staying a top contender, if not THE top contender for the UFC welterweight strap.
10. Ilima-Lei Macfarlane: Became the inaugural Bellator Women’s Flyweight champ with a second win over Emily Ducote, this time by Demetrious Johnson-esque fifth-round submission.
11. Nobuchika Terado: Terado defended his 55kg Krush title with the help of an extra round over former New Japan Kickboxing and RISE champ Kenji Kubo.
12. Vitaly Gurkov/Seksan Somai: Won Kunlun Fight’s 75kg and 61.kg tournaments, respectively.
13. Jeff Hughes: Is the new reigning and defending LFA Heavyweight champion.
14. Ovince Saint Preux: Connected with a highlight-reel head kick knockout of Corey Anderson at 217.
15. Sitthichai Sitsongpeenong: Was not deterred by monk and gift-decision-winner Yi Long, and threw fists and kicks with brutal intent, putting an all-timer of an ass-kicking on Long and thankfully avoided it going to the judges.