Here at Undercard Superstar, we’re in the business of your business! Just follow our sound betting advice and you, too, can pay $45 million for an unproven 27-year old quarterback and be happy about it!
As usual, we’ll take a hundred dollars and divide it among five fights.
Let’s make some cashola.
- Joe Soto +135 over Rani Yahya ($5)
- Edson Barboza -170 over Beneil Dariush ($10)
- Demetrius Andrade -2500 over Jack Culcay ($60)
- Bethe Correia EVEN over Marion Renaud ($20)
- Mauricio Rua -145 over Gian Villante ($5)
Andrade is a high-risk, low-reward bet, but I could use a win to pad the bank account, and this looks like it could be it.
Regarding Bethe, I can’t defend her being the underdog, here. Yes, the Rousey loss was indefensible, but if you take that away, she’s 4-1 in the UFC, and her being an underdog in Brazil is a worthwhile investment.
Last Week: $-9.50
Year To Date: $-134.35
-All lines courtesy of Bovada at time of wager.