Here at Undercard Superstar, we’re in the business of your business! Just follow our sound betting advice and you, too, can afford to be a TOTALLY STABLE AND NOT AT ALL UNHINGED HEADCASE WHO NEEDS CONSOLED AFTER A TEN-SECOND APPEARANCE NOSIREE.
As usual, we’ll take a hundred dollars and divide it among five fights.
Let’s make some cashola.
- Terry Flanagan -3000 over Orlando Cruz ($15)
- Vasyl Lomachenko -900 over Nicholas Walters ($35)
- Egidijus Kavaliauskas -450 over Juan Ruiz ($35)
- Tommy Coyle -170 over John Wayne Hibbert ($5)
- Tommy Langford -1200 over Sam Sheedy ($10)
A lame week begets lame bets. All boxing favorites. Surprised that Flanagan is such a heavy favorite, I think Cruz is a live dog so I’m not putting that much on it.
On the flip side, I think Kavaliauskas should be higher, so slapping it down here.
Last Week: $ -27.97
Year To Date: $-478.80
All lines courtesy of Bovada at time of wager.