so…the rangers used to play at ameriquest field? news to me.
- ken griffey jr tore his hamstring…not yet actually. hes just possibly moving to right field. im just trying to get my practice in before the season starts and ken griffey jr tears his hamstring.
- anyone notice that hardcore nfl fans are dying recently? miami dolphins superfan denny sym died over the weekend. also, on saturday, wilford “crazy ray” jones, superfan of the cowboys, died. this doesnt bode well for terry o’neill, the steelers superfan who suffered a heart attack when bettis fumbled in the afc championship game against the colts.
- kurt angle, edge, rey mysterio and the late eddie guerrero’s names all surfaced in the huge steroids probe that named gary matthews jr and evander holyfield. oh man, wwe stars were using steroids? this means fifth grade was all a lie (sarcastic laugh follows)! this is the equivalent of an actor using steroids to enhance his acting performance, or a baker using steroids to…i dont know…bake like hell. (sorry).
- the penguins rocketed to #1 in espn.com’s power rankings. its nice to be acknowledged, but some analyst’s opinion doesnt necessarily translate to more postseason wins. keep focused, penguins, and overtake those devils!
- jordin tootoo was suspended 5 games for his haymaker on stephane robidas. that was a ridiculous punch. 5 games seems a little much, though.
- pnc park will be totally smoke-free this year.