- Torii Hunter sits down for an interview with David Ortiz on his season premiere episode of “Hanging With Mr. Hunter”. Not bad, Torii, but it would have been more interesting if you asked Big Pop-up if he can’t hit this season because he quit the juice or because he is secretly 52-years old.
- The discussion of sending Howie Kendrick to the minors continues. We’ll have our on take on this later today, so check back some time this afternoon.
- Nice to see that someone else is nauseous at the idea of an Izturis-Matthews-Mathis-Aybar bottom of the order. Too bad Mike Scioscia doesn’t feel the same way.
- PUFF PIECE ALERT: Chone Figgins is on an absolute tear right now after a slow start to the season.
- I nearly spit out my cereal when I read this. Apparently because Jon Garland had one good game against the Dodgers last night, Angel fans are somehow supposed to be upset that the Halos let Garland walk. Yes, I can’t tell you how upset I am to not have Garland come back for another terrible season in an Angels uniform.
- PUFF PIECE ALERT #2: Kendry Morales is improving every day at the plate. I hate to agree with these propaganda pieces, but Morales really is showing some maturity this year and is proving to be a real asset as situational hitter and run-producer.
The Floor Seat 1hr ago
Sad news has been announced this week as professional wrestling has lost one half of its most legendary tag teams in history. WWE Hall Of (…)
Penguins 1hr ago
Broken by Kevin Weekes, the Penguins have reportedly moved Patric Hornqvist on to Florida in exchange for Mike Matheson. (…)
NFL 7hr ago
The Green Bay Packers offense is off to a flying start in 2020. After two games, the Packers are first in the league in total yards per (…)
Eagles 14hr ago
The Cincinnati Bengals are in a rebuild mode; the Eagles are in a free-fall at the moment. It’s a long season (hopefully!) and things (…)
Gambling 16hr ago
The use of crypto currency such as bitcoin is now becoming more and more popular among sports bettors. There are several distinct (…)
Soccer 17hr ago
The coronavirus pandemic has got the whole world by the scruff of their necks, and even the mightiest organizations had no other choice (…)