>- Gatorzone has Lindy’s Pre-Season Top 25 as well as First and Second team All-Americans.
– Tony Barnhardt has a piece up about Mark Richt and Les Miles and the relative hotness of each of their seats.
– Dr Saturday says the ACC is going 3-D in an attempt to lure in viewers for it’s Championship Game.
– Conference expansion is a hot topic these days. Mr SEC chimes in with some FSU to the SEC talk. Makes sense to me.
– Randy Shannon has a brand new 4 year extension at Miami.
– Louisville is no longer pursuing former UGA QB Zach Mettenberger. Cincinnati could be his landing spot.
– Chip Towers has a good Q&A from a couple weeks ago with UGA Commit Devin Bowman. Bowman is the brother of former Oklahoma State receiver Adarius Bowman and current Alabama receiver Michael Bowman.
– David Ubben takes an early look at the Big 12 Bowl picture (way early).
– Brian Bennett ranks the QB position for the Big East from best to worst (maybe Syracuse should be recruiting Mettenberger).
– Elevenwarriors.com ranks the RB position for the Big 10 from Northwestern to Wisconsin.
– Auburn wants it’s fans to vote on which song they will come out on the field to in 2010.
– And this UGA blogger gives you step by step instructions on how to vote for Justin Bieber.
– Ole Miss just added Boise State as it’s opponent for the 2011 opener.
– Lane Kiffin has made it to the Sweet Sixteen of Esquire’s Sexiest Woman Alive Tournament. He’s facing Heather Mitts in this round.
– Apparently there was an undie run in Austin. So if you like hot University of Texas chicks then click on that link.