* Third-and-one and there’s nobody outside to contain Foster. A LB isn’t even close, which doesn’t make sense with a speed defense. Leach able to run free, first guy he shields is a CB, Hayden, as Foster gains first down.
* DT Mitch King gets penetration but over-runs it and Foster cuts inside for a six-yard gain.
* King comes back next play, flows down the line and stops Foster for gain of two.
* Mathis drills Foster on third-and-two. Solid stop.
* Fourth-and-one, a key play, and Session gets caught up by block from TE Owen Daniels. Session has to get through that. Foster gets the first down.
Mets 5hr ago
The minor league season is over for all affiliates except AAA Syracuse, meaning that there is time to reflect on the years that the (…)
NFL 8hr ago
The Green Bay Packers overcame a last minute touchdown by the 49ers and defeated San Francisco 30-28 on a 51-yard field goal by Mason (…)