Not only is Brittany Snow hot, she’s only 24. Oh yeah, good morning everyone.
- Once again, Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio plans to oversee things from the press box when his team takes the field on Saturday. Unfortunately, Coach D wasn’t able to do so last week due to a blood clot in his leg. I’d be surprised to see him do much more than watching though.
- The Pistons’ Tracy McGrady (that still hurts to type) said that he was “jealous” of the opportunity the Miami Heat have. It’s understandable for McGrady, who’s still never seen the 2nd round of the playoffs. Judging by last night’s performance, it might be another couple years until he does.
- Bad news for fans that want to see change in the Tigers clubhouse: they’re looking to re-sign both Brandon Inge and Jhonny Peralta this off-season.
- Steve Nash needs his own reality TV show. Like now.
- Speaking of change, it looks like Kirk Maltby will be sent down to Grand Rapids to start the season. Odds are Malts won’t see much regular season time, unless the Wings are hit with a slew of injuries again this year. ::knocks on wood::
- Big Al claims that this Sunday’s matchup against the St. Louis Rams is a must-win game for the Lions. I’m buying it, especially with the Rams leaving the comfort of their home dome