This pie chart about Chicago Blackhawks “fans” made my morning. [via @FightNightatJoe]
- Like he predicted, Randy Moss was traded by the New England Patriots yesterday. I don’t think he would have guessed he was going back to Minnesota, but we haven’t heard any complaints yet.
- Yeah, you knew this was coming.
- Katy Perry can do no wrong. OK she probably can (her music sucks), but that’s not the point. [via Busted Coverage]
- The Cleveland Browns started charging a $5 tailgating fee last weekend. While it’s yet another reason why Ohio sucks, it could also be a key to making sure there’s football next season. No? OK yeah, it just sucks.
- I can only hope I’m as cool of a dad as this guy one day.