Excuse me while I go vomit. [via Kissing Suzy Kolber]
- Tigers hitting coach Lloyd McClendon has announced that he will interview for the Seattle Mariners managing job. I know I’m not alone when I say that I really hope McClendon gets the job.
- I gave ESPN some due props last week. Time to take them down a peg or two (that’s Chad Henne pictured, if you didn’t get the idea).
- LeBron James limped off the court with an injury in last night’s preseason game against CSKA Moscow. I’m not one to hope for someone to get injured, but I can’t say that I didn’t smile a bit at this.
- McLovin’s cameo in the beginning of this video is easily the best part, but the song isn’t bad. Speaking of tunes, check out my buddy’s completely revamped music site All In My Head. These guys have absolutely exploded over the past few months and are a daily must read.
- Speaking of website milestones, Guyism celebrated it’s first year birthday (anniversary?) yesterday.
- We’ve been on a roll with solid football hits this week, so let’s keep it going with Owen Schmitt’s kick ass block on an unsuspecting 49ers defender. [via Hot Clicks]
- It’s a bit old (posted two weeks ago), but Tirico Suave’s 10 questions for Man vs. Food’s Adam Richman are well worth another look.