What, you thought the links were gone? Tricked your ass.
- The Dallas Cowboys fired Wade Phillips yesterday on the heels of their 1-7 record after Sunday’s ass-beating in Green Bay. Get ready for 6 months of speculation on who their new coach will be. I can barely contain my excitement.
- ESPN made a big announcement yesterday, confirming that commentators Jon Miller and Joe Morgan will be replaced on Sunday Night Baseball. As excited as most of the internet is, Awful Announcing is feeling uneasy about losing one of their biggest cash cows.
- Guyism did some deep digging and found a restaurant that will soon be out of business in Arizona.
- We’re a bit late on this, but D4L offers a hearty congrats to friend of the blog Matt Clapp (you know, this guy) for possibly being the first American to ever write for The Score.
- I’m not sure why everyone is so excited about Derrick Rose dunking on no one last week (Galinardi is halfway to the concession stand by the time Rose gets to the rim), so here’s Wilson Chandler actually dunking on someone.
- Michigan State is now up to 11th in the BCS standings after Saturday’s win against Minnesota. I hate to say it, but I think MSU will need to get the Big Ten’s automatic bid to have a chance at a BCS game this year.