Despite the fact that there might not be an NFL next season, Nike has been hard at work redesigning each of the 32 teams’ jerseys as a part of their new “Pro Combat” line. Images of each teams’ new digs have been leaked; while some teams have undergone some massive changes (mostly for the worse), the Lions’ unis look pretty much the same. [Note: these are still not official, but it’s always fun to look at what could be coming]
Check after the jump for my top 5 best and worst…
1. Panthers. All black = all bad ass. If only they could field a team to match these jerseys.
2. Cardinals. I’d like to see a 360 view of the pants, but the feather-like design looks pretty sweet.
4. Broncos. I love the retro helmets, and the blue piping helps keep the orange jerseys in check.
5. Ravens. Even if they scrap the rest of the jersey, the white helmets need to stay.
1. Bengals. If you mixed The Jungle Book and football, this is what you would get.
2. Jaguars. See above.
3. Vikings. A complete mess.
4. Pittsburgh. I think these are the worst, but my friend (a Steelers fan) likes the idea. Plus there are no animals involved.
5. Patriots. When did Nike hire Captain America?
Make sure to check out all 32 teams here.