Seriously, Timberwolves GM David Kahn thinks Darko (yes, THAT Darko) could be an All-Star.
- The Texas Rangers might have one-upped the Boston Red Sox for the dumbest contract offer of the 2010-11 offseason by signing 3B Adrian Beltre to a 6 year deal worth almost $100 million. Expect an All-Star season from Beltre… in 2015.
- The other craze on the net yesterday was this homeless guy with an awesome radio voice.
- I don’t know if I’d say Rachel Bilson has an awesome voice based on this quick sampling, but you gotta love a girl that knows that song.
- The Lions’ schedule (sorta) was announced yesterday. Given how the team performed down the stretch, it’s not hard to get excited about 2011 with this lineup… if there’s a season, that is.
- My grandma (yup, she’s that cool) e-mailed me a link to this video of the next Lars Ulrich. This little dude is 4 years old and has probably already accomplished more in his lifetime than you did by the time you were 13.
- Tyrod Taylor’s mom was about as interested in the 2nd half of Monday’s Sugar Bowl as I was. We’re still not sure if she was awake for this ridiculous play though. [via Busted Coverage]
- If you’ve ever had a Four Loko, you might want to skip this awesome link from Thunder Treats.
- Hopefully this isn’t a surprise to you: those PowerBalance wristbands? Yeah, they’re kind of a scam.