Words cannot express how bad this suit is (note the snakeskin tie). Even Craig Sager wonders what Walt was thinking here.
- First off, some housekeeping. The comment system is brand new (it still has that new car smell) and completely amazing. Once we get everything situated, we’ll give you the 4-1-1 on how to use all its features. Until then, go nuts.
- Auburn won one of the most boring national championship games ever over Oregon, 22-19. I’d make a joke about Cam Newton’s bank account, but this game seriously sucked. I wanted 100 points apiece and F-15s flying everywhere.
- Les Miles. Michigan. Planes. Meetings. Rumors. Go crazy.
- If this whole football thing didn’t work out, Michael Vick could have played for the Colorado Rockies back in the day. The Hall of Very Good also looks at some other NFL players who were drafted by MLB teams. [via Big League Stew]
- A couple of years ago, one of my buddies said that the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders had fallen off recently. Based on this gallery, I beg to differ. [via Busted Coverage]
- The Tigers announced their Spring Training invites yesterday. If you’re heading to Lakeland, keep an eye on Avisail Garcia and Bryan Holaday, among others.
- On January 19th, the Sacramento Kings will have a giveaway night for fan-favorite Pooh Jeter. And yes, it’s 100% because he has an awesome name.
- I’ve made quite a big deal about Marshawn Lynch’s game-clinching touchdown on Saturday, but get this: Qwest Field registered on a nearby seismograph around the same time.
- Can someone explain to me why there are lots of people riding the New York subway with no pants on? I’m not complaining, but there’s probably some nasty unidentified diseases down there. Safety first, y’all.