This dude named Mac Miller has the best flow for a white rapper since some M&M guy. He could use some work on his videos though.
- Jerry Jones is sparing no expense for this year’s Super Bowl. And by that, I mean his fans’ expenses. He’s charging fans $200 to not even get into the stadium. [via Busted Coverage]
- Speaking of the big game, President Obama will (might?) be the first sitting U.S. president to attend the Super Bowl if the Bears win on Sunday. I’m betting Jerry Jones still charges him for his ticket.
- Today’s must read is a feature story that GQ published on Deadspin editor A.J. Daulerio, highlighting (and possibly lowlighting) Deadspin’s meteoric rise since he took the reins. [via Kissing Suzy Kolber]
- Anne Hathaway will play Catwoman in the next Batman movie, which needs to be released ASAP. I think it’s safe to say she will be better than Halle Berry was.
- Want to buy the same apartment that Derek Jeter brought countless Thigh of the Week winners back to after a night on the town? It’ll cost you $20 million. And we’re still not sure if there’s a stove.
- Al Beaton is definitely one of the big guns in the Detroit blogosphere. It’s top-notch scientific research like this that got him there.
- Judging by their ratings, the UFC is doing a lot of things right.
TwoOne of them is former Octagon girl Ali Sonoma [via Hot Clicks]
- Speaking of beautiful women, Amare Stoudemire has some advice for all the ladies out there. [via The Basketball Jones]
- We still have a few playoff games left to enjoy, but Gunaxin prepares you for the aftermath with 5 things to do during the football offseason.
- Finally, you have probably already seen these (they were posted EVERYWHERE yesterday), but here are the amazing Brooklyn Decker pics from Esquire.