Seriously, this Kinect shit is dangerous. (The good part isn’t until the very end, but it’s well worth the wait)
- Our buddies at The Production Line and Etched In Cold are hosting a Red Wings Ugly 3rd Jersey Photoshop competition. Click on over to get the details. And yes, there are prizes.
- You knew this was coming: Charles Barkley threw his (very large) opinion on Jay Cutler’s knee into the ring. It’s funny how quickly guys like Maurice Jones-Drew back off as soon as Chuck opens his mouth.
- I figured that Bears fans would be salty about losing the NFC Championship game to their biggest rival at home, but this is getting a bit out of hand. Still, wearing a Packers tie the day after that game probably wasn’t the best idea.
- Flava Flav, he of Public Enemy and bad television fame, opened his first chicken restaurant on Monday in Clinton, Iowa. He hopes to compete with Popeyes and KFC, and possibly Timex as well.
- Just as soon as we finally got used to calling him Chad Ochocinco, he’s decided to change his name back to Chad Johnson.
- Some rich guy is apparently not very happy with the direction of the UConn football program — despite their BCS bowl run — and wants his money back.
- How do you say “grenades” in Italian? The Jersey Shore cast is headed to Italy for their 4th season. This might get ugly.
- Don’t look now, but bringing back Jeremy Bonderman isn’t out of the question for the Tigers. [via Bless You Boys]
- I gotta give this guy credit, his putt putt shot is pretty amazing. Maybe he’ll be good enough to move up to real golf one day. [via Hot Clicks]