Joe’s finally recovered from last night’s game, and gives us the low down on what was happening inside the arena, including the University president looking the part of a Buckeye fan:
- Another sell out! Man it is a great scene when the Schott is sold out and rockin! Parking was a mess, but it’s worth it for the crowd we had.
- Craft is such a sweet player. He looks like he is 10 years old, according to a couple fans I talked to at the game. They photoshopped Justin Bieber’s haircut on him during one of the timeouts on the big screen.
- Matta didn’t know that he didn’t sub in the second half? From a coaching standpoint that is unacceptable.
- Free Throws. They are called free for a reason, but if you miss them, then the defense can consider that a stop while not playing good defense.
- Undefeated season? That talk is still out there.
- J.D. Weatherspoon was spotted. Not sure what is going on with the academic situation though.
- President Gee even rocked the Nuthouse Zubaz! (Mali note: here’s a photo we found online- the proof is out there)
- National Championship? That chatter is out there as well.
- Sullinger was knocking down half court shots an hour before the game. He hit the front of the rim on a no look one hander as well! Dallas had good form and came close, but didn’t get one to fall. Hopefully we’ll never need one to win a game, but it’s good to have the skills.