Sucks to be this guy. Hopefully your hump day is less bitchy. [via Sharapova’s Thigh]
- ESPN came up with some epically bad ideas for last night’s college basketball broadcasts and rightfully took a major beating for their stupidity.
- Abel to Yzerman has undergone a major facelift (well, more like an AA intervention) since The Chief has pseudo-handed the reins to George Malik. However, with posts like this debate on whether Chris Osgood’s number deserves to be retired show us that A2Y is in good hands.
I saw a grand total of about 5 Nate Montana snaps this year (all against Michigan, naturally) and I came away with this viewpoint: he sucks. Now Montana has decided to transfer to… Montana.
- Sara Carbonero is a sports journalist that can interview me whenever she wants.
- I mentioned this briefly a while back, but The Production Line and Etched in Cold have been hard at work with an ugly third jersey contest. Some of the results are in and, as you’d expect, they aren’t pretty.
- More Red Wings news: Brad Stuart has been cleared to play. I don’t care if the Wings catch Vancouver in the standings as long as they are healthy come playoff time.
- Big Al blogs at just about every Detroit-related site you can think of, but he’s moving his Knee Jerks podcast to the Sports Geek network. Congrats to both Al and his co-host Greg Eno.
- I’m still a bit uneasy about this whole Watson/Jeopardy deal (it seems a little I, Robot to me) but dude (dude?) killed it on Monday’s show.
- Michigan State’s NCAA tourney hopes took yet another hit with a loss at That School in Ohio (Copyright, Brady Hoke) last night.