Truth be told, Kanye West’s new music video might give you epilepsy.
- Our Bloguin bretheren at Blackhawks DL came up with one of the best photoshop threads I’ve seen in a while to illustrate just how well connected a drunk Patrick Kane can really be.
- Want to know who’s going to win this spring’s 2B position battle for the Tigers? Over at Designate Robertson, Rogo has a pretty good idea.
- Unfortunately, that position battle might be short-lived. Carlos Guillen “has really looked good” according to Jim Leyland. Still, I doubt he’s ready by Opening Day. [via Bless You Boys]
- This is a pretty cool story: SI soccer writer Grant Wahl (who is phenomenal, by the way) is trying to run for FIFA president. Yes, things are that bad.
- Busted Coverage found 6 great reasons why you should be following SI Swimsuit model Kate Upton on Twitter.
- Scott Carefoot isn’t a regular contributor over at the Basketball Jones, but if he keeps churning out work like this he definitely should be. And yes, Bissinger’s piece was a complete disgrace to journalism at large.
- While this newfangled “Breakup Notifier” might sound like a good idea to your creepin’ ass, you still have no shot if she doesn’t tell you herself.
- Speaking of having no shot, check out Melanie Iglesias courtesy of Thunder Treats.
- As cool as it is that Charlie Sheen wants to do another Major League movie, do we know if he said this when he was snorting blow off of a hooker’s ass or… well, I guess there aren’t any alternatives.