Whaaa?! A links post?! I know, it’s a bit unusual and quite frightening. But it’s nowhere near as freaky as the jibberish coming from this reporter.
- It’s hard for me to watch the NBA Playoffs when the Pistons aren’t involved, but I enjoyed seeing the Lakers get swept by the Mavericks as much as your average Celtics fan. The Lakers didn’t take the loss too well, as Bro Bible points out. At least Lakers exec Bonnie-Jill Laflin had fun this weekend.
- Are you currently house hunting? Well, if you have some spare coin lying around, you could buy the house from “Home Alone” (the first one, not that third piece of shit) for a cool $2.4 million.
- In case you missed the news (or forgot after 12 tequila shots on Cinco de Mayo), Darius Morris will not be coming back to Michigan. Good news for Spartan fans: Crisler Arena is no longer his court, though Michigan should still be fairly decent next season.
- Funny that Vernon Wells can hit gum that he spits out of his mouth, but he can’t hit a baseball about 100 times the size of said gum.
- Both Michigan and Michigan State received verbal commitments from 2012 recruits over the weekend. SB Nation Detroit provided updates for both Michigan and MSU, showing the vast difference between the two schools’ classes so far.
- Real Fake Sports reports that Chris Bosh may have been voted out of the “Big Three” by a 2/3 vote. One of those votes probably came from Bosh himself.
- We profiled Olivia Wilde last night, but had I seen these amazing pics of Bar Refaeli beforehand, I probably would have changed my mind.
- Like most people, I didn’t expect Greg Monroe to be named the NBA Rookie of the Year this season. Like Matt Watson, I’m pretty surprised he received as few votes as he did. Being left off of that many ballots is misleading as to how great Monroe was this year.