OK, so maybe it’s just a video game screenshot, but this already made my day.
- Jerry Seinfeld recently launched a website of his own personal stand-up archives, posting three new (well, old but new) videos each day. I now propose that every other comedian in the world should do this too. [via Bro Bible]
- Awful Announcing has video of the last at-bat of Justin Verlander’s no-hitter on Saturday, including Rod Allen’s awesome Kentucky Derby comparison. Click on over before the MLB takes it down.
- The New York Times gave Detroit some tourism love last week, giving readers 36(ish) hours worth of attractions. Whether you’re visiting or have lived there for years, there’s probably a couple things on their list that might interest you. [h/t @OffThe_Record]
- Not surprisingly, Drew isn’t too happy with Joe Thornton’s dive during Sunday’s Wings-Sharks game. To add to his sentiments, I think the only thing “Jumbo” about Thornton is his vagina.
- You know Manny Pacquiao is a big deal when
he’s voted to political officean MMA site writes a post about how big of a deal he is. And yes, we’re talking leather bound books and rich mahogany-type big deal.
- Clapp was pondering some big lifestyle changes at Sharapova’s Thigh yesterday. First he wondered if getting a pet alligator was a good idea, then he decided to work out a little bit. Sounds like a good day if you ask me.
- I probably shouldn’t be this nice after their team swept the Tigers a couple weeks ago, but Burning River Baseball is Bloguin’s new Cleveland Indians site. Check them out, and don’t talk trash until they start to collapse in June.
- Brosome gave readers a list of the 10 hottest redheads in the world yesterday, but I can’t fully get behind it when Isla Fisher isn’t ranked #1. [via Busted Coverage]
- Being that a lot of my new friends here in DC are Maryland grads, I might be the only one that cares about this, but Texas A&M’s Mark Turgeon was hired by Maryland to replace the newly-retired Gary Williams.