We want the Cup!
- Speaking of Stanley Cups, here’s Patrick Kane enjoying his Cup-less offseason passed out drunk while some random busted chick (probably) takes pictures of him and his stuff.
- An unfortunate LSU fan learned why you should never post a picture of your mom on a message board — let alone Tiger Droppings, arguably one of the most popular college boards on the net — the hard way. This thread is hilarious. Make sure to click through all pages. [via Uproxx]
- Speaking of family members, you probably shouldn’t piss off any Italian father, let alone Frank Sorrentino. “Papa Situation,” as I’m calling him, isn’t happy with little Mikey and how he’s acted since getting involved with the Jersey Shore cast.
- Lamborghini just released their newest car, the Sesto. If you’re rich as shit, it will cost you a whopping $2.92 million, making it the most expensive car in the world. Oh, and you can’t drive it, because it’s not street legal. Nice lawn ornament though.
- So you know that miracle 3-pointer (video below) that Greivis Vasquez hit on Tuesday to force double overtime against the Oklahoma City Thunder? Yeah, he practices that shot.
- Screw the princess, her sister Pippa Middleton is hotter and younger, and now her booty has its own Facebook fan page, going over 215,000 strong. [via Elle & Guyism]
- The No Look Pass’s obsession with obscure former NBA players reminds me of Sharapova’s Thigh’s old feature on obscure(ish) former baseball players. Tate George (who?) is the newest obscure player you should read up on.
- “Til I got a buzz like that [redacted] Chris Mullin” is one of my favorite rap lyrics of all-time. Random, yes, but here’s Chris Mullin making a trick shot in the ESPN parking lot, buzz and all.