Anyone need a pick-me-up after last night? Yeah, me too. Thanks Bro Bible.
- Speaking of pick-me-ups, this made my morning: Angry Birds is available through a Google Chrome extension. So if you’re using Firefox or Internet Explorer, switch. Now.
- Tiger Woods pulled out… of the Players Championship (sorry, couldn’t resist) after just 9 holes. (Thank you golf, for making even serious statements sound completely dirty if taken in the wrong context.)
- On Wednesday we discussed Gus Johnson’s move to FOX and how it affects CBS. Well, when you go out and get Marv Albert instead, I think Gus Johnson becomes expendable. I’m still wondering why Jim Nantz has a job though.
- Random but funny.
- With the Boston Celtics out of the playoffs and not getting any younger, this question asked at Detroit Bad Boys is valid: are these Celtics comparable to the 2002-2008 Detroit Pistons?
- Remember last year’s dunk contest when JaVale McGee dunked three basketballs at once? If not, I don’t blame you. The contest sucked. Anywho, the folks at Guinness (no, not that Guinness) took interest and gave McGee his own world record for it.
- Tom Benson, I know you own the New Orleans Saints and all, but I think the pope has better bling than you do.
- We’re big fans of our friends at Maize ‘n’ Brew, but this especially holds true in the offseason. Why the backwards opinion you might ask? Because they get bored, and that leads to gems like this.