Your thirsty Thursday links will be a bit parched today, but wet your lips anyway:
- The Pistons lost to this guy last night:
- They are 4-20, which should lead to plenty of lotto balls and hopefully one brow. Speaking of which, I’ve got the NBA lottery on lockdown.
- One of the toughest parts of being an NHL goalie has to be figuring out what you want painted on your helmet. Jimmy Howard and Ty Conklin discuss their face paint.
- Lions defensive end Cliff Avril doesn’t want to be franchise tagged (which doesn’t provide him the job security that he hopes to obtain). Facebook tagged? Sure, but not franchise tagging.
- You can get your Prince Fielder sherseys at the Tigers store. Popcorn may or may not be served.
- Michigan had 24 commitments and 14 of those are defense.
- Poor Ohio State — they don’t like being called “Ohio” so they thought it’d be clever to refer to Michigan as “that team up north.” What a mouthful just to prove they don’t need a compass. It almost sounds like they’re referring to a secret crush. “That girl over there, I don’t want to say her name because she’s definitely listening to me, but I love her.”
- You can’t live-tweet while you’re on jury duty, as awesome as it sounds.
- 5 hours of Adriana Lima. You’re welcome, everrrrrbody.
Yeah, I’ll check back in with you in about 26 seconds.