Since making the blockbuster deal that netted them Patrick Patterson and sent Thomas Robinson to Houston, the Sacramento Kings’ offense has rolled. Here’s a look at several offensive categories where the Kings rank in the top five since making the move on Feb. 20th.
- Points Per Game: 109.3, ranked 1st
- Field Goal Percentage: 48%, ranked 5th
- Three Point Percentage: 40.6%, ranked 4th
- Effective Field-Goal Percentage: 53.9%, ranked 3rd
- True-Shooting Percentage: 57.6%, ranked 4th
- Offensive Rating: 109.9, ranked 3rd
- Pace: 98.46, ranked 1st
Statistical support provided by NBA.com/stats.
The Kings have posted an 8-10 and also won three of their eight road wins this season record since the trade. James Ham and Jonathan Santiago weigh in on their late-season play in this extra segement of this week’s Cowbell Kingdom Podcast.
Can’t see the audio player? Listen here.
The Cowbell Kingdom Podcast brings analysis, commentary and in-depth conversations about the Kings and NBA every Friday morning. Follow the weekly show by subscribing.