Stay tuned and keep refreshing to follow the College Football Playoff Top 25 Rankings with commentary by the College Football Zealots Staff. There will be an enormous shake up and a great look into how the College Football Playoff Committee is looking at the rankings after the number 2, 3, and 4 teams lost on Saturday.
25. Texas A&M
22. Washington State
21. Western Michigan
20. Boise State
17. Florida State
15. Auburn — huge drop from #9 the week prior
14. West Virginia
13. USC — climbed 7 spots from their last week
11. Oklahoma State
10. Colorado — facing Washington State this week which is an enormous test for the Buffs.
8. Penn State — The Nittany Lions need Ohio State to win out in order to strengthen their resume and make the Big 10 conference championship. Penn State has an enormous chance to make the Top 4 if they win the Big 10 Championship.
7. Wisconsin — Badgers are in the drivers seat to possibly face Penn State in the Big 10 Championship game.
2. Ohio State — Buckeyes opponents the rest of the year, as it stands, are #3 / #7 / #9 in the rankings. Those three wins could push Ohio State above Alabama if the Crimson Tide do not win out.