Here at Undercard Superstar, we’re in the business of your business! Just follow our sound betting advice advice, you, too can own a team that pins its hopes on their MVP quarterback who suddenly forgot how to throw a football after he had a whole year to prepare!
As usual, we’ll take a hundred dollars and divide it among five fights.
Let’s make some cashola.
- Yordenis Ugas -300 over Cesar Miguel Barrionuevo ($35)
- Donnie Nietes -310 over Aston Palicte ($30)
- Tyron Woodley +115 over Darren Till ($10)
- Carla Esparza +350 over Tatiana Suarez ($5)
- Jimmie Rivera -145 over John Dodson ($20)
-I’ve learned to never doubt Woodley’s ability to muck up a fight and escape with an ugly decision win.
-I like Suarez a whole lot and would pick her to win, but Esparza is a crafty vet that can wrestlemuck her way to a 29-28 split-decision. Good gatekeeper for the division.
Last Week: $+34.10
Year To Date: $-248.67
-All lines courtesy of Bovada at time of wager.