A few thoughts
- I love how Canadian cities identify with their airport codes so closely.
- Strangest microphone hold I can remember seeing.
- What a magical place Calgary is. There was a real live cowboy on stage, and he was talking about urban planning!
- I hope the new place is still called the Saddledome, because it is one of the most underrated and quirky hockey things out there.
- They have an area blocked off for “Agriculture, large events and festivals”. Agriculture?! The growing season is so brief!
- That horse statue is looking at you.