Penn State was off this weekend but the Nittany Lions still managed to score a win. It’s time to become big Michigan fans if you are a Penn State fan.
In today’s episode of Locked on Nittany Lions, we take a look at everything that went down over the weekend while Penn State was on a bye week. A win by Michigan helps, while Nebraska is on the edge of another bowl-less season.
In today’s episode…
- Michigan continues to ride a recent hot streak, and why that is great news for Penn State
- Nebraska stunned by Purdue as Huskers at risk of missing another bowl game
- Illinois one step closer to bowl eligibility
- Indiana coming to Happy Valley with 7-2 record
- Who is the best 1-loss team in the country? Georgia, Oregon and Utah made their cases this weekend
- Florida State officially needs a new coach
You can listen to today’s episode below…
Locked On Nittany Lions is a daily podcast with new episodes every Monday through Friday on the Locked On Podcast Network. You can subscribe to the show on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, and iHeart Radio.
Be sure to follow Locked On Nittany Lions on Twitter.
You are also invited to like Locked On Nittany Lions on Facebook.