Penguins (34-15-3) @ Flyers (22-22-7)
Wells Fargo Center | Philadelphia, PA
Monday, May 3 | 7:00PM Eastern
ESPN+ | NBCSP | AT&T-PGH
The Penguins come out swinging, controlling their own destiny, with an inside track to bring home the coveted MassMutual East Division gauntlet.
The Penguins close out the year with a pair against their cross state rivals, and then the lowly Sabres. It’s their division to lose.
Jeff Carter continues to be really good and definitely hasn’t proven anyone who doubted the acquisition wrong. Imagine thinking Jeff Carter wouldn’t be good
In other substantial news:
— Pittsburgh Penguins (@penguins) May 3, 2021
Tanev looming, too.
Other injury updates from Coach Sullivan:
– Rodrigues is still day-to-day with a lower-body injury. He did not skate today.
– Matheson is week-to-week with an upper-body injury.
– Tanev skated with full contact for the first time today. He has not been cleared to play yet.
— Pens Inside Scoop (@PensInsideScoop) May 3, 2021
Guentzel – Crosby – Rust
Zucker – Malkin – Kapanen
McCann – Carter – Gaudreau
Aston-Reese – Blueger – Sceviour
Dumoulin – Letang
Friedman – Ceci
Pettersson – Ruhwedel
Things that are good about Philadelphia:
- Always Sunny in Philadelphia (0 of the cast members are from the city)
- Wawa hoagies. Sorry folks, Sheetz does not beat Wawa in this particular category.
- The fact that the Flyers fucking suck.
- That’s it. That’s the list.
I live in Philly, so if you have submit your exception cases to me, personally, via my email.
Giroux – Couturier – Voracek
Farabee – Hayes – Konecny
van Riemsdyk – Patrick – Aube-Kubel
Lindblom – Laughton – Allison
Provorov – Braun
Gostisbehere – Sanheim
Hagg – Myers
ICE Cold Fact: Confidence is a must… OVER Confidence is a curse. 💎
— ICE T (@FINALLEVEL) May 3, 2021