You can see our Belgium vs Canada betting picks and latest odds for the World Cup 2022 Group F game on Wednesday November 23, plus we’ve got some interesting match stats ahead of the fixture – LIKE, did you know Belgium have only lost 4 games dating back to October 2020? Add in a monster $7,850 that you can claim in World Cup free bets, then make sure you read on!
Top Soccer Betting Sites For Belgium vs Canada Betting Picks: $7,850 In Free Bets
By joining the best Canada soccer betting sites for Belgium vs Canada that you can use our World Cup promo code ‘INSIDERS‘ and claim up to $7,850 in soccer free bets to then use on the big game on Wednesday November 23.
Our Canadian sports betting sites for football allow players to join and wager on the World Cup from anywhere in Canada. Just sign up today, deposit, claim your free bets and then use them to bet on the up-coming 2022 FIFA World Cup from Qatar.
If you like betting on the move and don’t have time to sit down and take your time selecting your World Cup bets, then check out the best soccer betting apps to use in Canada and the US to wager on the World Cup and watch the action when out and about.
Also see the best US sports betting apps for the World Cup that will allow you to place bets on the move and in ANY US State, if you don’t reside in Canada.
Belgium vs Canada Betting Picks For World Cup 2022 Group F Match
Canada and Belgium will be creating history at the World Cup on Wednesday November 23 as the sides are yet to face-off in an International game.
Belgium Favorites In Match Betting
The Belgium vs Canada match betting suggests a comfortable win for Roberto Martinez’s side. They are priced at -223 with Stake, one of the leading Canada Sportsbooks, in their opening 2022 World Cup game with Canada.
Belgium did in fact lose their last match however, with the Netherlands beating them 1-0. On the flip side, Canada, who are priced at +600 with Stake to win this match, qualified as the top team from CONCACAF ahead of the likes of Mexico and the USA. They are ranked 39 places below Belgium in the official FIFA World Rankings, but could spring a few surprises this tournament as underdogs.
Both of these teams are free scoring, so a wise bet here could be over 2.5 or 3.5 goals.
Belgium Have Got To The Semi-Final Of Their Last Two Major Tournaments
Despite having an aging squad and losing a bit of form of late, Belgium have got to the semi-finals of the last two major tournaments. Eden Hazard and co reached the semi-final of Euro 2020, before losing out 2-1 to the eventual winners, Italy.
Before that, at the 2018 World Cup in Russia, Belgium lost out to France in the semi-final, who then went on to win the World Cup of course. They did beat England in the third-place play-off game, so are clearly a strong side.
So in the last two big international tournaments, the eventual winners have beaten Belgium in the semi-finals. I wonder who they’ll get in the semis this year if they reach it!
A Lot Rests With Kevin De Bruyne
Kevin de Bruyne is without question one of the best players in the world right now. He is Manchester City’s star man still, despite the arrivals of the likes of Erling Haaland and Jack Grealish. He has won all there is to win in football, apart from an international trophy and the Champions League.
Inter Milan striker Romelu Lukaka has so far fired in 68 goals for Belgium in his 102 caps and is their all-time top scorer now. Therefore, Lukaku is always going to be popular in the scoring markets. We’ll know he’ll start for the Red Devils so any bets in the scoring markets will give you a run for your money and he also came second to Harry Kane in the Golden Boot after bagging four goals at the Russia World Cup Finals in 2018.
What About Canada, Do They Have A Chance Of Upsetting The Odds?
The match betting says no but looking at Canada’s recent games and their match stats it suggests they could easily be a potential banana skin for Belgium.
Canada only lost two games in the entire CONCACAF World cup qualifying, winning the group with 28 points after 14 games.
Canada won all of their home qualifying games bar one, which ended in a 1-1 draw with Honduras.
Since securing their place in the 2022 World Cup, they have won two of five games, drawing one and losing two. They have scored 9 goals in their last five games and are a huge threat going forward with the likes of Alphonso Davies on the wing and Jonathan David up front.
Both teams DIDN’T score in 9 of Canada’s last 11 games, while 7 of their last 11 matches also went Under 2.5 Goals which further backs up that they are more than capable of making life hard for Belgium.
Who Are Canada’s Main Goal Threats?
Canada’s main men when it comes to scoring is Lille’s Jonathan David, who has netted 9 times in 15 league games this season in Ligue 1 as well as scoring 22 goals in 34 appearances for the Maple Leafs. Of course Bayern Munich’s Alphonso Davies is another huge goal threat. He is also the designated penalty taker.
Overall, it’s a match that Belgium will be fully expected to get off the mark with the full three points and the match odds back this up. However, you also feel Canada could easily make it hard for the likes of Hazard, Tielemans, De Bruyne and Lukaku, who are looking to win their first major international tournament for Belgium.
Taking all this into account, the match betting on an Belgium win looks a bit short. The ‘Under 2.5 goals’ market catches the eye but is also a bit on the skinny side. So, we’re happy to side with ‘both teams NOT to score’ here at -125 with Stake, which is a bet that has paid out in 82% of Canada’s last six matches and also in 66% of Belgium’s last 3 outings.
BEST BET: Both Teams NOT To Score @ -113 with Stake
Belgium vs Canada Betting Odds For World Cup Fixture On Wednesday November 23
Note: Odds are subject to change
Belgium vs Canada ‘Stat Attack’
See below our selection of Belgium vs Canada match stats to take into the World Cup game and hopefully find different betting angles into the game.
- FIFA World Rankings: Belgium: 2 | Canada: 41
- Belgium have won three of their last five games
- Belgium got to the semi-final of the 2018 World Cup
- Kevin de Bruyne will earn his 100th cap if Belgium get to the final and he plays every game
- Romelu Lukaku scored 4 goals in the 2018 World Cup
- Eden Hazard scored 3 goals at the 2018 World Cup
- Canada have scored 2+ goals in 17 of their last 19 wins
- Canada qualified for the 2022 World Cup as the best CONCACAF nation (ahead of Mexico and USA)
- Jonathan David has scored 9 goals in 15 games for Lille in Ligue 1
- Alphonso Davies has won 127 tackles and 4 ariel duels in the Bundesliga for Bayern Munich so far this season
Belgium’s Last 5 Games
- 25th Sept 22: Netherlands 1-0 Belgium
- 22nd Sept 22: Belgium 2-1 Wales
- 14th Jun 22: Poland 0-1 Belgium
- 11th Jun 22: Wales 1-1 Belgium
- 8th Jun 22: Belgium 6-1 Poland
Canada’s Last 5 Games
- 11th Nov 22: Bahrain 2-2 Canada
- 27th Sept 22: Canada 0-2 Uruguay
- 23rd Sept 22: Canada 2-0 Qatar
- 14th Jun 22: Honduras 2-1 Canada
- 10th Jun 22: Canada 4-0 Curacao
2022 World Cup Group F Odds
Group F is made up of the following four countries:
Below, as outlined in a table, are the best odds for each nation in Group F to either qualify for the knockout stages or win the group entirely. The Maple Leafs are the fourth favorites to make it into the Last 16.
|Group F||To Win Group||To Qualify From Group||Play|
How Can I Watch Belgium vs Canada and The Rest Of The World Cup In Canada?
- 📅 FIFA World Cup START Date: Sunday Nov 20, 2022
- 📅 FIFA World Cup FINAL Date: Sunday Dec 18, 2022
- 🕙 World Cup Belgium vs Canada Match Time (CT): 1pm (Wed, Nov 23)
- 🏟 Where Is 2022 World Cup: Qatar
- 📺 Watch: FOX Sports & JazzSports
- 🎲 FIFA World Cup Odds Belgium vs Canada Match Betting: Belgium -223 | Draw +350 | Canada +600
$7,850 In 2022 World Cup Free Bets | Use The Best Soccer Sites For Your Belgium vs Canada Betting Picks With Our Promo Code: INSIDERS
See below our best soccer betting sites in Canada, that will let you to place bets on the World Cup game between Belgium and Canada from absolutely anywhere in the country of Canada.
You also don’t have to deposit the full amounts with our leading soccer betting sites to get the offers (just make sure it’s their minimum), but if you can ‘GO LARGE’ with them all then you’ll be sitting on a generous $7,850 in free bets that you can then use to bet on the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
TOP TIP – Use our unique World Cup promo code INSIDERS with ALL of our soccer betting sites for the World Cup to make sure your free bets are credited to your accounts. Claiming these World Cup offers means soccer fans can place bets on the FIFA World Cup from anywhere in Canada and score a winning goal before kick-off time ahead of this Belgium vs Canada Group F game.
|Operator||Welcome Bonus||Promo Code||Minimum Odds||Expiration Date||Sign-Up|
|BetOnline||$1,000: 50% deposit match up to
|Bodog||$600: 100% deposit match up to
|Stake||$2,000: 200% deposit match up to
|Everygame||$750: 100% deposit match up to
|MyBookie|| $1,000: 100% deposit match up to
|XBet|| $2,500: 125% deposit match up to
Content You May Like
- Best Soccer Sites In Canada – Discover our list of the best sites to bet on soccer.
- Top 10 Soccer Betting Apps – That Have The Best Canada World Cup offers.
- Best Online Sportsbooks – We tested and reviewed the best US betting sites.
- Best Offshore Betting Sites – Compare top rated offshore betting sites for your next bets.
- Best Canada Online Casinos – We compare the best online casinos in Canada.
- Sportsbook Promo Codes – List of the latest sportsbook promo codes for your World Cup soccer bets.
- Best Sports Betting Apps – Guide of top-rated betting apps available in the US.
- Best Bitcoin Sportsbooks – We compared the best sites when it comes to Bitcoin betting.