It seems like not many folks outside of Sacramento are giving the capital city a chance in its effort to keep the Kings. Outside of a handful of national voices, the overwhelming tenor of the conversation appears to favor a SuperSonics rebirth. In another extended edition of the Cowbell Kingdom Podcast, Aaron Bruski of NBC Sports’ ProBasketballTalk joins us yet again, this time to examine the national narrative. We also dissect yesterday’s news in the Kings’ ever-changing relocation saga and we even dive into some basketball. In the final ten minutes of the show, we discuss Keith Smart‘s lineup management (surprise, surprise) and hear from the Kings head coach himself on the subject.
- Sacramento Bee – Limited partners have ‘first right of refusal’ to buy Sacramento Kings, bankruptcy trustee says
- Sacramento Bee – Larry Ellison courted to bid for Sacramento Kings
- Sonics Arena – How Seattle Compares to Other Pro Sports Markets
- SB Nation – Chris Hansen is trying to railroad the NBA into moving the Sacramento Kings
- Sactown Royalty – Mythbusting misguided insights on Sacramento Kings fans
- Sactown Royalty – Let’s compare attendance in Seattle vs. Sacramento
- Seattle Times – Would you feel guilty about swiping the Kings, Seattle?
Can’t see the audio player? Listen here.
Music Credit: Ronald Jenkees – Guitar Sound
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.