Thanksgiving is a great day to stuff yourself silly, watch football and be thankful for the wonderful people and things in your life.
Here are the things I am thankful this year:
- Arizona Coyotes
- The excitement that there is a chance to win games
- Tim Horton’s, aka decent coffee, available at the arena
- Gluten-free french fries at the arena!!
- The other professional sports teams in the valley: Dbacks, Cards and Suns
- The fact that the Coyotes twitter account has become much more interactive and much more entertaining than previous years
- Changes that the owners have made to attract fans. New marketing campaigns, license plates etc
- The ability to write about and photograph the Coyotes
What are you thankful for this season?