In Texas, sports betting is still a longshot but golf fans can still bet on the RBC Heritage and other PGA Tour events with the top online sportsbooks.
With an $8 million purse, the RBC Heritage attracts some of the world’s top golfers after The Masters. Texas-native Scottie Scheffler won the 2022 Masters but won’t be in the RBC Heritage field this week. However, there will still be a star-studded field at RBC Heritage, including Cameron Smith, Justin Thomas, Colin Morikawa, and more.
In this article, we’ll break down how to bet on the RBC Heritage in Texas and claim up to $6,375 in free golf bets.
The Best Texas Sports Betting Sites for the 2022 RBC Heritage
From Augusta National to Harbour Town, the PGA Tour continues this week with a competitive field competing at the 2022 RBC Heritage.
Golf fans looking to get in on the RBC Heritage betting action can get up to $6,375 in free Texas sports betting bonuses this weekend.
Below, we’ll rate the best Texas sports betting bonuses available for the RBC Heritage this weekend.
- BetOnline – $1,000 Sports Betting Bonus + 2 Free Bets on RBC Heritage in TX
- XBet – $500 in Free Bets for the 2022 RBC Heritage in TX
- MyBookie – $1,000 Bonus to Bet on RBC Heritage 2022
- BetUS – $3,125 in Free Golf Bets in Texas
- Bovada – $750 to Bet on the PGA Tour
How to Bet on the RBC Heritage in Texas
While Texas sports betting isn’t legal yet, the top online sportsbooks are letting golf fans bet on the RBC Heritage for free.
In four easy steps, Texans can sign up to the top golf betting sites and claim free PGA Tour bets for the RBC Heritage tournament.
For step-by-step instructions on how to bet on the RBC Heritage at the top Texas sports betting sites, check out the list below.
- Click here to get your golf betting bonus for Masters 2022
- Sign up and make a qualifying deposit
- Get your Texas sports betting bonus for RBC Heritage
- Place your free RBC Heritage bets at the best Texas sports betting sites
Texas RBC Heritage Betting — How to Watch the RBC Heritage 2022 in Texas
- 🏌 PGA Tour Event: 2022 RBC Heritage
- 📅 Start Date: Thursday-Sunday, April 14-17
- 💰 RBC Heritage Purse: $8,000,000
- 💸RBC Heritage Champion Payout: $1,440,000
- 🏆 RBC Heritage 2021 Winner: Stewart Cink
- 🕛 RBC Heritage Tee Times Start: 7:00 am
- 📺 TV Channel: CBS | ESPN+ | Golf TV
- ⛳ Golf Course: Harbour Town Golf Links | Hilton Head, South Carolina
- 🎲 RBC Heritage Odds: Justin Thomas +1400 | Collin Morikawa +140 | Cameron Smith +1600
Masters Odds | Odds to Win the 2022 Masters
Justin Thomas finished in the Top 10 at the Masters last weekend and heads to Harbour Golf Town as the favorite at +1400 odds.
While the top Texas sports betting sites have Collin Morikawa at +1400 odds after his fifth place solo finish at The Masters. Cameron Smith is among the favorites in the field at +1600 odds.
Below, we’ll break down the best RBC Heritage odds from BetOnline, one of the best Texas sportsbooks.
|RBC Heritage Field||RBC Heritage Odds||BetOnline Free Play|
Expert RBC Heritage Predictions | RBC Heritage Best Bets
Daniel Berger has a record of winning on relatively short courses. While The Masters has his number, all four of Berger’s PGA Tour wins have been on short courses with wins at Colonial Country Club and Pebble Beach Golf links, and two wins at TPC Southwind.
In his past 36 rounds, Berger ranks first in the field in courses that are under 7,200 yards. Harbour Town Golf Links is a par 71 measuring 7,121 yards and will be an ideal spot for the Florida State University alumni.
Take Daniel Berger to win the RBC Heritage.
Click on the button below to place your free RBC Heritage bets at BetOnline, one of the best Texas sports betting sites.