Bet on UFC 273 in Maine tonight as Alexander Volkanovski defends his UFC men’s featherweight gold against the South Korean MMA star Chan Sung Jung. The co-main event of UFC 273 sees a title unification fight in the UFC men’s bantamweight division as Aljamain Sterling takes on Petr Yan in their highly anticipated rematch from last year. The feature bout is the U.S. re-debut of Khamzat Chimaev, who has only fought behind closed doors on American soil since making his UFC back on Fight Island last summer. Chimaev takes on former UFC welterweight title contender Gilbert Burns, with the UFC newcomer lined as a significant betting favorite. ME
Maine sports betting fans can bet on their favorite fighters tonight with some of the best Maine sports betting sites available for UFC 273. To learn more about how to bet on UFC 273 in Maine, continue reading as we explore the best betting options for tonight’s massive double title fight UFC card.
The Best Maine Sports Betting Sites for UFC 273
Here is a list of the best Maine sports betting sites available for tonight’s big UFC 273 event. Check out these great Maine sports betting sites before placing your bets on UFC 273.
- BetOnline – $1,000 Sports Betting Bonus + 2 Free UFC Bets
- XBet – $500 in Free Bets for UFC 273 in Maine
- MyBookie – $1,000 Bonus to Bet on the UFC 273 Fights Tonight
- BetUS – $3,125 in UFC Betting Offers for UFC 273 in Maine
- Bovada – $750 to Bet on UFC 273: Volkanovski vs Korean Zombie in ME
How to Bet on UFC 273: Volkanovski vs Korean Zombie in Maine
- Pick an ME betting site from this page
- Click the button to get your UFC betting bonus for UFC 273
- Sign up with accurate account details
- Make a qualifying deposit
- Get your Maine sports betting bonus for UFC 273
- Place your free bets on UFC 273
Maine UFC Betting — How to Watch UFC 273: Korean Zombie vs Alexander Volkanovski in Maine
- 🥊 UFC PPV: UFC 273
- 📅 UFC PPV Date: Saturday, April 9th, 2022
- 🕙 When is UFC 273: 10:00 pm ET
- 🏟 Where is UFC 273: Vystar Memorial Arena, Jacksonville, FL
- 📺 TV Channel: PPV | ESPN+
- 🏆 UFC 273 Main Event: Alexander Volkanovski vs Chan Sung Jung
- 📊 UFC Records: Volkanovski (10-0) | Chan Sung Jung (7-3)
- 🎲 UFC 273 Odds: Volkanovski -800 | Sung +500
UFC Odds | UFC 273: Alexander Volkanovski vs Korean Zombie Odds
Alexander Volkanovski is the -800 betting favorite coming into his third title defense against Chan Sung Jung (+500) this weekend. The betting total is set at 4.5 rounds, with the ‘Over’ lined at the chalk price of -135.
For more UFC odds via BetOnline, check out the tables below.
UFC Betting Odds for Volkanovski vs Korean Zombie | UFC 273 Odds
Check out the UFC 273 moneyline odds for Volkanovski vs Korean Zombie from BetOnline below.
|Moneyline||UFC 273 Odds||BetOnline Free Play|
UFC 273 Odds for Korean Zombie vs Alexander Volkanovski Total Rounds
Next, we’ll take a look at the UFC 273 odds for the over under on total round for the Volkanovski vs Korean Zombie fight.
|Total Rounds||UFC 273 Odds||BetOnline Free Play|
UFC 273 Fight Card | UFC Fights Tonight
Below, we’ll break down the UFC 273 fight card for the fights tonight.
Main Card 10 pm EST (UFC PPV / ESPN PPV)
- Alexander Volkanovski vs. Chan Sung Jung – UFC Men’s Featherweight Championship
- Aljamain Sterling vs. Petr Yan – UFC Men’s Bantamweight Championship
- Gilbert Burns vs. Khamzat Chimaev
- Mackenzie Dern vs. Tecia Torres
- Vinc Pichel vs. Mark Madsen
Preliminary Card 8 pm EST (ESPN / ESPN+)
- Ian Garry vs. Darian Weeks
- Jairzinho Rozenstruik vs. Marcin Tybura
- Aspen Ladd vs. Raquel Pennington
- Mickey Gall vs. Mike Malott
Early Preliminary Card 6:15 pm EST(ESPN+ / UFC Fight Pass)
- Alexey Oleynik vs. Jared Vanderaa
- Anthony Hernandez vs. Josh Fremd
- Piera Rodriguez vs. Kay Hansen
- Julio Arce vs. Daniel Santos
UFC Betting Trends | Volkanovski vs Chan Sung Jung
Dating back to 2017, Alexander Volkanovski is 9-0, with seven of his last nine wins coming by way of decision. Meanwhile, Chan Sung Jung is 5-3 in his last eight appearances in the UFC dating back to 2012, with four of his last five wins coming by inside the distance. The most profitable UFC betting trend to back in the men’s featherweight division has been the Over, with 71% of fights since the start of 2021 at men’s 145lbs having gone Over the betting total.
UFC 273 Betting Trends | UFC Stats and Records
- Alexander Volkanovski has won 7 of his last 9 fights by decision
- Chan Sung Jung has won 4 of his last 5 fights by stoppage
- Over is 52-21, in the UFC men’s featherweight division since the start of 2021
UFC 273 Predictions and Picks | UFC Best Bets For Volkanovski vs Korean Zombie in Maine
Both Alexander Volkanovski and the Korean Zombie have had a knack for going the distance in five-round fights. Volkanovski has been involved in three five-round title fights in his UFC career, with all three ending with the Aussie landing the decision. Meanwhile, the Korean Zombie is coming off back-to-back five-round fights in 2021 and 2020 respectively, with his most recent victory being a five-round decision win over Dan Ige last year. With this in mind, it is hard to deny the betting value on the main event of UFC 273 to go the distance at the current price of -135.
To place your free bets on UFC 273 with BetOnline today, click the link below now.