UFC 289 will be live from Rogers Arena in Vancouver, British Columbia as Amanda Nunes will look to defend her bantamweight crown versus Irene Aldana. Learn how to bet on UFC 289: Amanda Nunes vs Irene Aldana in Quebec and claim free bets for the PPV event.
Best Quebec Sports Betting Sites for UFC 289
How To Bet On UFC 289 in Quebec
- Click here to create a BetOnline account
- Deposit up to $2,000
- Receive up to $1,000 in free bets
- Place your free bets on UFC 289
How to Watch UFC 289: Amanda Nunes vs Irene Aldana
- 🥊 UFC 289: Amanda Nunes vs Irene Aldana
- 📅 Date: Saturday, June 10, 2023
- 🕙 Time: 10:00 pm ET
- 📺 TV Channel: ESPN+ PPV
- 🏟 Location: Rogers Arena | Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- 🏆 Main Event: Amanda Nunes vs Irene Aldana
- 📊 UFC 289 Stats: Nunes 22-5-0 | Aldana 14-6-0
- 🎲 UFC 289 Odds: Nunes (-345) | Aldana (+270)
UFC 289 Odds & Preview
Amanda Nunes vs Irene Aldana is set to headline the PPV event at UFC 289 in Vancouver this week
Nunes has been dominant since joining the UFC and has won 13 of her last 14 fights with her lone loss during that span coming against Julianna Pena, who was her original opponent for this fight.
Unfortunately, Pena was scratched from the card due to injury, opening up a title shot for Irene Aldana, the No. 5-ranked fighter in the bantamweight division.
Nunes will enter the octagon as a heavy favorite to win at UFC 289 in Vancouver and rightfully so.
Not only is she arguably the greatest women’s UFC fighter ever, but her original opponent, Julianna Pena, was scratched from the card due to injury.
That means Irene Aldana accepted this fight on short notice, giving her less time to prepare for an already impossible task.
As a result, Aldana owns +270 odds to win the women’s bantamweight title, making her the biggest underdog on the main card. On the other hand, Nunes comes in with -345 odds to win the right and retain her bantamweight gold.
Check out the chart below to view the latest moneyline odds for Nunes vs Aldana.
Nunes vs Aldana Total Rounds
The total rounds for Nunes vs Aldana is set at 2.5 rounds with the over coming in at -140, suggesting this fight could be closer than anticipated. On the other hand, the under is offered at +110 odds.
Check out the chart below for the latest odds for Nunes vs Aldana total rounds.[su_responsive=”yes”]
UFC 289 Fight Card | UFC Fights Tonight
Below, we’ll break down the UFC 289 fight card for the fights tonight.
UFC 289 Main Card | 10 PM ET (UFC PPV / ESPN PPV)
- Amanda Nunes vs. Irene Aldana (Women’s Bantamweight Championship)
- Charles Oliveira vs. Beneil Dariush
- Mike Malott vs. Adam Fugitt
- Dan Ige vs. Nate Landwehr
- Eryk Anders vs. Marc-Andre Barriault
UFC 289 ESPN/ESPN+ Preliminary Card (ESPN, 8 p.m. ET)
- Nassourdine Imavov vs. Chris Curtis
- Miranda Maverick vs. Jasime Jasudavicius
- Aiemann Zahabi vs. Aoriqileng
- Kyle Nelson vs. Blake Bilder
UFC 280 Fight Pass Early Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET)
- David Dvorak vs. Stephen Erceg
- Diana Belbita vs. Maria Oliveira
UFC Stats — UFC Fighter Stats
Want to know how Nunes and Aldana match up against each other?
Below, we’ll break down each fighter’s bio, record, and UFC stats.
Amanda Nunes — UFC Bio
- Rank: Women’s Bantamweight Champion
- Age: 35
- Country: Brazil
- Height: 5’8″
- Reach: 69”
- Weight: 135 lbs
- Stance: Orthodox
Amanda Nunes — UFC Record and Stats
- Overall Record: 22-5
- Fights Won by KO/TKO: 13 (59% of wins)
- Fights Won by Submission: 4 (18% of wins)
- Fights Won by Decision: 5 (23% of wins)
- Fights Lost by KO/TKO: 2 (40% of losses)
- Fights Lost by Submission: 2 (40% of losses)
- Fights Lost by Decision: 1 (20% of losses)
Irene Aldana — UFC Bio
- Rank: #5 Women’s Bantamweight
- Age: 35
- Country: Mexico
- Height: 5’9”
- Reach: 68”
- Weight: 135 lbs
- Stance: Orthodox
Irene Aldana — UFC Record and Stats
- Overall Record: 14-6
- Fights Won by KO/TKO: 8 (56% of wins)
- Fights Won by Submission: 3 (21% of wins)
- Fights Won by Decision: 3 (21% of wins)
- Fights Lost by KO/TKO: 2 (33% of losses)
- Fights Lost by Submission: 0 (0% of losses)
- Fights Lost by Decision: 4 (67% of losses)
The Best Quebec Sportsbooks For UFC 289 Betting
Find out what the best Quebec sports betting sites have to offer for UFC 289 below.
1. BetOnline UFC 289 Betting Offer: $1,000 Welcome Bonus
When it comes to betting on UFC 289, BetOnline is the best place to start. The industry-leading sportsbook offers the best betting odds, fight props, and overall markets for the upcoming fights at UFC 289. New members at BetOnline can take advantage of a $1,000 welcome bonus on their first deposit. They will also receive three free bets, including a player prop bet, an in-play, and a mobile bet.
In addition to cashing in the best odds, UFC fans will also have a chance to enter a free predictors contest for a chance to earn some cold hard cash.
Click on the button below to sign up for BetOnline today.
2. Bodog UFC 289 Betting Offer: $400 Bonus For New Customers
Bodog offers competitive odds and more UFC prop bets than any other sportsbook. The offshore sportsbook is one of the few oddsmakers that accept custom bets, letting fans request odds on anything to happen during UFC 289. Bodog also has UFC 289 specials for nearly every fight on the Nunes vs Aldana card.
New members can sign up to receive $400 in free bets for UFC 289 on their first deposit.
3. Stake Best Online Crypto Sportsbook
Stake also offers some of the best UFC 289 odds in the industry. Compared to other crypto betting sites, Stake offers better moneyline odds for Nunes vs Aldana.
Despite not having a welcome bonus, Stake has a wide variety of betting contests, weekly raffles, and promotions for the biggest sporting events of the year.
4. BetNow UFC 289 Offer: 50% Welcome Bonus Up To $1000
BetNow is giving away $1,000 in free UFC betting offers for Nunes vs Aldana. New members can simply sign up and have access to some of the best UFC betting props in the industry. The online sportsbook features a great selection of props, including fight outcome, method of victory, knockdowns, round betting, and more.
5. MyBookie UFC 289 Betting Offer: 50% Deposit Bonus Up To $500
MMA fans can take their money to the distance by betting at MyBookie. Like the best MMA sportsbooks, MyBookie offers less juice on UFC odds, automatically letting fans get the most value on their bets for Nunes vs Aldana or any fights during UFC 289.
New members will receive $500 in free bonus cash for UFC 289 by clicking on the button below.
UFC 289 Predictions and Picks
Amanda Nunes will enter UFC 289 as an overwhelming -345 betting favorite in Canada against Irena Aldama. Nunes has been nearly unstoppable since joining the UFC, posting a 15-2 record in 17 fights since joining the company, and she will have a considerable advantage heading into this fight. Aladana reportedly took this fight on two to three weeks’ notice after Julianna Pena had to back out due to injury. That seems like an awfully short timeframe to train for arguably the greatest women’s UFC fighter of all-time. There’s a reason that Aldana comes in as the biggest underdog on the entire main card.
Take Amanda Nunes to win and retain her women’s bantamweight title at UFC 289.
Best Bet for Nunes vs Aldana: Amanda Nunes (-345)
UFC Betting Guides 2023
- UFC Betting Guide – Discover Best UFC Betting Sites in USA Ranked & Reviewed.
- UFC Betting Apps – Compare the Best Betting Apps for UFC.
- Best Offshore Betting Sites – Compare Top Offshore Online Betting Sites.
- Best Bitcoin Betting Sites – Top-rated Bitcoin Sportsbooks in USA Ranked & Reviewed.
- Best Sports Betting Apps – Discover Top US Mobile Betting Apps Ranked & Reviewed.