The turnout last week was awesome! We had a record of 23 people participating. Keep coming back and bring your friends! Check out the rest of our blog as well. We do have awesome writers!
We have a winner from last week. It is @Jdup22! He answered 2 questions correct (Q3, Q4) and was closest to 4.6 (4.61) yards per carry for Mark Ingram. For the record, only @andrewjuge had Q1 correct (0 INTs) and nobody had Q2 correct (Tyruun Walker with the first sack).
The leaderboard this week is simple:
@Jdup22 with 1.
Answer this weeks questions and join in the race to win $50 at the end of the season. Read about the rules here.
- Will the Saints give up points on the first drive? Yes / No. (This question will stay in each week till they do)
- How many runs longer than 10 yards will we see from the Saints?
- Who will lead the Saints in tackling?
- The Saints will recover a fumble by the Browns? Yes / No.
- Tie-Breaker: How many yards will the Saints allow passing?