- 1 The Best High Limit Sportsbooks List 2022
- 2 Best High Limit Sportsbooks Reviewed
- 2.1 1. Bovada – Respected International Betting Brand
- 2.2 Pros:
- 2.3 Cons:
- 2.4 2. BetOnline – High Deposit Limits With Bitcoin
- 2.5 Pros:
- 2.6 Cons:
- 2.7 3. MyBookie – No Maximum Deposit At This Top US Betting Site
- 2.8 Pros:
- 2.9 Cons:
- 2.10 4. XBet – No Deposit Limit If Using Cryptocurrency
- 2.11 Pros:
- 2.12 Cons:
- 2.13 5. BetUS – Biggest Welcome Bonus For High Stakes Bettors
- 2.14 Pros:
- 2.15 Cons:
- 3 Top High Limit Betting Sites Comparison
- 4 Advantages of Using a High Limit Sportsbook
- 5 High Stakes Betting Bonuses
- 6 VIP Rewards for High Limit Betting
- 7 Deposits & Withdrawals at High Limit Sportsbooks
- 8 Top Tips for High Stakes Betting
- 9 Conclusion
- 10 FAQs
This article will give you a comprehensive overview of the very best high limit sportsbooks to be found online. We’ll talk in detail about what that term means and explain how to get started at a high stakes bookmaker. We’ll share some of the perks on offer at such bookmakers, including bonuses and VIP rewards. But above all, you’re about to learn which are the top sportsbooks for high stakes players. So please read on to find out more.
75% Crypto Deposit Bonus up to $750
- HD-Quality Live Streaming Service
- Huge Bitcoin Bonuses
- Wide Range of eSports
Up To $750 Sign Up Bonus
- High Quality Sports Betting App
- Top High Limit Sportsbook
- Speedy Payouts
100% deposit match up to $1,000
- Big Contests & Promotions
- NFL and NBA futures betting
- $1,000 Welcome Bonus
100% welcome bonus up to $500
- Most Competitive Reload Bonus
- Live In-Play Betting
- 10% Weekly Rebate on Horse Racing
Up to $2,500 deposit match
- Biggest Welcome Bonus
- Stream Analysis Sports Shows
- 24/7 Customer Support
100% deposit match up to $500
- Top Horse Racing Sportsbook
- 7% rebate on all horse race wagers
- Generous Reload Bonuses
100% crypto bonus up to $1000
- No Deposit Limit
- Political & Entertainment Bets
- Daily Promotions & rebates
50% match deposit bonus worth up to $1,000
- Regular Bonuses Available
- Excellent Customer Service
- Great Range of Prop Bets
The Best High Limit Sportsbooks List 2022
We have a team of dedicated and highly experienced professionals who research the very best online bookmakers. In their expert view, here are the top ten high stakes betting sites.
- Bovada – One of the most reputable high limit sportsbooks
- BetOnline – The best of all our recommended high limit betting sites
- Everygame – Solid actor for your high limit bets
- MyBookie – Brilliant all-round bookmaker, watch out for their NFL lines
- BetNow – Terrific choice of NBA and NFL markets
- BetUS – The USA’s preferred betting site for over 25 years
- XBet – Our favorite up-and-coming betting brand
- BUSR – One of only a few high stakes sportsbooks to allow unlimited deposits
- Jazz Sports – One of the better high limit sportsbooks and apps
- Sportsbetting.ag – Deposit limits at high stakes sportsbooks don’t come any bigger
Best High Limit Sportsbooks Reviewed
We’ve already listed our top-rated high limit sportsbooks, but we didn’t really explain why. Let’s put that right, with some detail on our thoughts behind these recommendations.
1. Bovada – Respected International Betting Brand
One of the best known brands in the business, Bovada is a name that can be trusted. Which is extremely important if you’re going to be betting at high stakes and moving large sums of money around. Their customer support team is also known for its professional approach and quick response times.
Bovada is also top-notch when it comes to in-play betting. With lots of streaming options and competitive live betting odds, there’s a lot to like about this high quality betting site.
- Strong reputation in the industry; trustworthy and well-respected
- Great site for live sports streaming
- Competitive odds on a wide range of sports and markets
- Generous welcome bonus
- Very good NFL betting site
- Other high limit bookies offer bigger deposit limits
2. BetOnline – High Deposit Limits With Bitcoin
This is one of the best Bitcoin sportsbooks, due to its ridiculously high cryptocurrency deposit limits. If you choose crypto coins like Litecoin or Ethereum to fund your account, you can deposit as much as $100,000. And with Bitcoin specifically, that limit rises to an incredible $500,000.
Now you’re starting to see why we chose BetOnline as the best of our recommended high limit betting sites. But there’s more to this online bookmaker than just high limits. Choose from a brilliant selection of sports with competitively priced odds. Watch out for their NFL lines in particular. You’ll also find the support team to be especially good.
- Incredibly high deposit limits of up to $500,000
- Fantastic range of sports betting lines
- Some of the best odds around
- Extremely professional and responsive customer service team
- Debit card deposits capped at just $5,000
3. MyBookie – No Maximum Deposit At This Top US Betting Site
This is another site with no limit on the maximum deposit when using cryptocurrency. That’s right, if you deposit using Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and others, you can put as much as you want into your betting account with no strings attached. It really is one of the best crypto betting sites online.
MyBookie is just a brilliant all-round sportsbook too. You can bet on all of the USA’s most popular sports, including some competitively priced NBA, MLB and NFL markets. But there’s even a racebook, a few esports options and a full casino to enjoy as well.
- Unlimited deposit amounts if using cryptocurrency
- Competitive odds, especially on NFL markets
- Great all-round gambling site, with horses, esports and even a casino
- Best US site for responsible gambling controls
- Would benefit from additional esports markets
4. XBet – No Deposit Limit If Using Cryptocurrency
One of the most encouraging features of XBet from a high stakes perspective, concerns their deposit limits. If you fund your account using a cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, there is actually no upper limit on the amount. So, in theory at least, you could move millions of dollars into your account, should you wish.
In addition to the attractive deposit limits, XBet is just a great overall wagering site. The sportsbook has plenty of different betting opportunities, both in-play and pre-match. Not to mention competitive odds on a wide selection of sports. But they also offer a full horse racing product, esports and even a live casino.
- No limit on deposits when using Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Competitive odds, especially on NFL markets
- Fabulous customer support team
- Brilliant all-round wagering site; sportsbook, racebook and casino
- Could offer a bigger welcome bonus
5. BetUS – Biggest Welcome Bonus For High Stakes Bettors
The main attraction of BetUS for high staking players would undoubtedly be the generous welcome bonus. All new bettors can earn a 125% deposit match bonus worth up to $2,500 when opening a new account. Simply use the promo code JOIN125 to qualify.
The maximum deposit cap is not as high as some of our other top-rated sportsbooks. But at $50,000 it’s not exactly low, either. Cryptocurrency lovers will particularly enjoy BetUS too, since they can benefit from a range of Bitcoin-specific promos and deals.
In terms of the betting product, there’s a good reason why BetUS is considered the nation’s favourite betting brand. They provide a quality loyalty program, a huge choice of betting markets and extremely competitive prices . Pay attention to their fantastic NBA betting odds in particular.
- The biggest online sportsbook offer around
- Terrific VIP loyalty program
- Offers contests to win additional real money prizes
- Well respected brand for three decades
- May benefit from additional banking options
Top High Limit Betting Sites Comparison
For your convenience, we’ve listed all of the key payment information in the table below. This gives you an at-a-glance rundown of the key limits and banking options at our top ten rated high limit sportsbooks.
|Bookmaker Name||Maximum Deposit||Maximum Withdrawal||Maximum Bonus||Payment Methods|
|BetOnline||$500,000||$100,000||$1,000||Credit card, debit card, Skrill, Neteller, Bitcoin|
|XBet||No Limit||$5,000||$500||Credit card, debit card, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Ethereum, Litecoin|
|BetUS||$50,000||$50,000||$2,500||Credit card, bank wire, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin|
|Bovada||$5,000||$9,500||$750||Credit card, debit card, Zelle, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin|
|MyBookie||No Limit||$5,000||$1,000||Credit card, debit card, wire transfer, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Ethereum, Litecoin|
|Sportsbetting.ag||$500,000||$100,000||$1,000||Credit card, debit card, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple|
|GTBets||$2,000||$5,000||$500||Credit card, debit card, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ripple|
|BetNow||$40,000||$15,000||$500||Credit card, debit card, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash|
|Everygame||$2,500||$2,500||$500||Credit card, debit card, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Skrill|
|BUSR||No Limit||$5,000||$500||Credit card, debit card, Bitcoin, Litecoin|
What are High Limit Sportsbooks?
There is no specific definition for what a “high roller”, “VIP” or “high limit” sportsbook actually is. But these types of phrases generally means one of three things:
- Betting Limits: Most sportsbooks cater to the average Joe who wants to bet $20 on his favorite sports team at the weekend. But if you tried to get a $10,000 bet on, those same bookmakers would balk at the idea. However, a select few betting sites do accept bets at much higher limits.
- Deposit Limits: Similarly, many sites don’t allow you to deposit a large sum of money into your account in the first place. Or if they do, they may have a much smaller cap on the amount you can withdraw. Such sites could not be classed as high limit sportsbooks.
- Welcome Bonus: Those bookies which offer massive welcome bonuses know that only punters with bigger bankrolls can realistically claim them in full. They are trying to attract the high rollers. These are definitely classed as high limit sportsbooks.
The very best high limit betting sites blend all three of these attributes together. But if the bookmaker ticks just one of the boxes, it could reasonably be described as a high limit site.
Advantages of Using a High Limit Sportsbook
Let’s now take a look at some of the reasons why you might want to wager with high limit sportsbooks.
Transaction Hassle and Cost
Some online bookmakers have lower withdrawal limits, meaning that a big win would need to be split up into chunks. Trying to get a five-figure sum out of your betting account by splitting it into ten different transactions is just an unnecessary hassle. Not to mention that some of those sites also charge a fee each time you request a withdrawal.
The top high limit betting sites value their customers. A bookmaker’s business model relies on volume, so the more money they take in, the more they win in the long term. It’s in their interests to keep you playing at their site. As a result, they go out of their way to treat their VIP players with bonuses and other rewards. You may get a dedicated support team or account manager. You will certainly benefit from tailored offers such as reload bonuses. You may even receive gifts such as sports tickets or restaurant vouchers.
The most obvious attraction with high limit sportsbooks is getting your bets on in the first place. If you strongly believe that a team is going to win, you want to get as much back from the bet as possible. It’s just obvious that betting $10,000 on a match is going to result in a bigger payout than betting $100. The more you stake, the more you win!
High Stakes Betting Bonuses
The best quality high limit sportsbooks always have a good selection of the most generous bonuses and promotions. Here’s an example of the type of offer you’ll find at such online betting sites.
All of the top online bookmakers these days make sure that their new customers get free bets. One such example is BetOnline, our number one rated high stakes site. Their welcome offer stands at a whopping $1,000 worth of free bet credits.
Risk Free Bets
These are not quite the same as free bets, as the mechanics work slightly differently. Rather than giving you a free bet to place using the bookie’s money, you wager with your own funds. However, you have the insurance of knowing that if it loses, you will receive a refund. Thus your bet is risk free.
Deposit Match Bonus
One of the main perks of joining high stakes betting sites is the generous welcome bonus that’s usually on offer. As the name suggests, the bookmaker will match the amount of your deposit with a bonus. So the more money you drop into your account, the greater the reward. A standout example of this is BetUS. All new customers can earn a massive $2,500 just by joining and funding their new account.
VIP Rewards for High Limit Betting
High limit sportsbooks and betting apps tend to attract players with deep pockets. The bookmakers know this, so in a bid to keep their key clients happy, they look after them with rewards programs. Most VIP and loyalty schemes work in tiers, similar to those of airlines. The more you spend, the higher you climb the ladder and the greater the rewards.
Among some of the perks for VIP players, you’ll find the following.
- Customer support: The best high limit sportsbooks provide a dedicated customer support line for their highest staking players.
- Personalised limits: Dedicated account managers are issued to VIP players and you can negotiate various perks, like personalised deposit and bet limits.
- Cashback deals: Good high limit sites will give loyal customers a rebate on their weekly or monthly losses.
- Prize draws: Regular punters will be entered into various raffles to win all kinds of prizes.
- Birthday gifts: VIP players will receive personalised messages and even gifts on special occasions such as their birthday.
Deposits & Withdrawals at High Limit Sportsbooks
When it comes to the various banking options available at high limit sportsbooks, there are different limits imposed per payment method. There are various reasons why that would be the case. But as a general rule, the fewer hoops a betting site has to jump through, the lower the costs to process a payment. And if the sportsbook is being charged, you can bet they’ll pass that cost onto you.
That’s why you’ll see that most high stakes sportsbooks accept cryptocurrency payments. And it’s no coincidence that the ones which do so tend to accept higher deposit amounts than the average online bookmaker. They usually offer promo codes with bigger rewards, too.
Since cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum are usually transferred directly, there is no third-party processor involved. That means the site isn’t paying a percentage per transaction, so they can afford to take more money in an individual transaction.
Here’s a recap of our top ten high limit bookmakers, along with the payment methods which allow you to make the maximum deposit.
|Bookmaker Name||Maximum Deposit||Payment Method With Highest Max Deposit|
|XBet||No Limit||Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum|
|BetUS||$50,000||Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin|
|MyBookie||No Limit||Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum|
|GTBets||$2,000||Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ripple|
|BetNow||$40,000||Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash|
|BUSR||No Limit||Credit card, debit card, Bitcoin, Litecoin|
Top Tips for High Stakes Betting
Here are a few key pointers to keep in mind when getting started at a high limit online bookmaker.
- Speak to a human: If you’re not sure about anything, make sure to call the customer support team. An email won’t cut it. Tell them how much you intend to deposit and what you are going to bet on. By doing this, there can be no misunderstandings regarding betting limits. Plus you may even get yourself a dedicated account manager and support perks as a result.
- Risk management: If you’re going to be betting at high stakes, it’s important to do so responsibly. Make sure to set aside a proper bankroll that is made up of disposable income. Don’t use money that should be spent on bills or groceries. Come with a proper staking plan and keep your discipline.
- Loyalty schemes: Be sure to find a betting site with a strong loyalty or VIP program. If you’re going to invest a lot of money into a betting site, you want to be certain that you’re getting the best rewards possible.
- Multiple accounts: Don’t be afraid to make use of multiple betting accounts. The obvious perk of doing so is that you’ll be able to harvest many different welcome bonuses. But it also allows you to take bigger odds when one site is offering greater value than the others.
How to Use a High Limit Sportsbook
Getting started with a high stakes bookmaker is really easy. But if you’re not sure how to kick things off, there’s no need to panic. Simply follow our guide below, where we’ll walk you through the process of joining BetOnline.
All of the best high limit sportsbook sites follow the exact same pattern. So you can apply this process to any of our other top-rated sites too.
Step 1: Visit your chosen site
First off, you need to identify your preferred bookmaker. Pick from any of our recommended betting sites to be sure of a safe and secure experience. Simply click through our links and you’ll be taken straight to the homepage.
Step 2: Complete the registration form
Identify the button to start the process of signing up. It will be marked “Join Now” or “Sign up” or similar. In this example, you’re looking for the big green button in the top-right of your screen. Click this and fill in your details.
Step 3: Verify your email address
Once you’ve completed the signup form, you’ll be sent an email. This is a standard procedure to verify that your email is real. Click the URL contained within the validation email to return to the betting site.
Step 4: Deposit at the cashier
Now that you have a fully functional account you’ll need to actually fund it with real money. Navigate to the cashier page and pick out your preferred payment methods. For large deposits, you are probably best off using a form of cryptocurrency. Though this is entirely up to you.
Step 5: Start placing your bets
Once your deposit has gone through, you’re done. There’s nothing left to do now but browse through the sportsbook, pick out your selections and place your bets. Good luck!
Thank you for taking the time to read our comprehensive guide to betting at high limit sportsbooks. We hope that all of your questions on the topic have been answered, leaving you in a position to get started right away. If you’re ready to begin placing your high stakes bets, why not give BetOnline a try? Join BetOnline today for a high stakes welcome bonus worth up to $1,000!
Do betting sites have limits?
Of course. All sportsbooks have different types of limits. You may only be able to deposit or withdraw up to a certain amount, depending on the payment method. Further, there will be an upper limit on the amount you can bet. This varies depending on the sport and the type of fixture involved.
What sportsbooks have high limits?
There are many different high stakes betting sites, including all of the brands listed on this page. We’ve picked out these sites for many reasons. They all offer higher than average deposit, withdrawal and betting limits. But they provide many other benefits too, like quality customer support, competitive odds and generous welcome bonuses.
What is the most you can bet on sports?
That’s a very difficult question to answer. A bookmaker takes a dozen or more different criteria into consideration before laying a bet. At the 2021 Kentucky Derby, Jim “Mattress Mack” McIngvale placed $2.3 million on the horse Essential Quality, which lost. That shows that with the right bookmaker, you can pretty much bet whatever you like.
>Which sportsbook has the highest limits?
In terms of payments, both BetOnline and SportsBetting.ag allow players to deposit a massive $500,000 using Bitcoin. Their deposit and withdrawal limits are lower for other payment options, but are still higher than the average bookie.
What sportsbook pays out the most?
You can take up to $100,000 out of your BetOnline account in one go, by using Bitcoin. This is one of the highest withdrawal limits of any online bookmaker.